Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Walkabout

Just as before, these kind of murals get me every time. Seriously. It's a good thing that I don't live near them because I'd feel like an idiot every day.






Ooh, imposing walls. I found this little enclosure on my walk today. There was an entire little community inside the walls.



It featured a little coffeeshop called Cafe Mango. Look at the cute hand-madesque chairs and table.



A nice trough fountain nearby.







Here's the bank that I frequent, the Credit Lyonnais. We aren't on friendly terms right now since they penalized me for not having a high enough balance in my account. Fie on them.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You're really going to be slummin it, huh? I think I'd bump right into the murals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home