Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jelly

Yesterday evening Elsa was setting the table for dinner, and took a jar of fuzzy jelly off of the table and put it back into the cabinet. "Oh, don't do that," I said, "it's completely molded over, you have to throw it out." She looked at me, then at the jelly, which had a layer of grayish-green fuzz on top. "Oh, that?" she said, "You just scrape that off. It doesn't affect what's underneath." Then she proceeded to scrape off the offending mold into the garbage can and put the jar back.

I think that I'm going to avoid the jelly here from now on. Blech.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something on the way to you that may brighten up your jelly day. Enjoy when you get it.

Lv, Aunt Mel and Uncle Al.

PS I'm off work until after the Thanksgiving Holiday so won't be able to check in with you but we will be thinking of you as we gather on Thursday. Uncle Tom and Aunt Bonnie are coming to my house for Thanksgiving. A big turkey, apple pie and pineapple upside down cake. Oh, and all the rest too. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home