Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Apartment

I took a side journey today to get pictures of my apartment's surroundings. This is the main street that it branches off of; notice the Arc de Triomph at the end.





To get there, I have to pass about a million high-end designer boutiques. Woe is me.





Here's the street sign, Rue du Petit Scel. I didn't know what a 'scel' was, and neither did my French program director. Turns out it's an old-timey word for 'seal', as in an adhesive. Street of the Small Seal? Whatev.


Here's the Rue du Petit Scel in all of it's splendor. Note the large, old church. It's in a very nice part of town. I'm excited.






Ooh, lookee. The doorbells. We'll be at the one marked "Tempier, L". I kind of like it; maybe I'll just keep it there instead of uncouthly taping a label on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home