Friday, September 01, 2006

Mimes


They really do exist! This was one at Carcassonne, and any walled city with 'carcass' in its name is fine by me.

It was built back in like, I don't even know when. It's way old. I have a lot of pictures that are being slowly uploaded on this sluggish internet connection.

I really need to get my Montpellier student card, because then I'll be able to check things out of the library. Seriously, without DVDs or television or anything, I am flying through books. I finished Dead Men Do Tell Tales: The Strange and Fascinating Stories of a Forensic Anthropologist, as well as Girl With a Pearl Earring, which was more interesting than I had initially given it credit for. I'm now halfway through Miss Manners' Guide to Rearing Perfect Children, and I'm getting desperate for new literature.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you brought Miss Manners' to France? you are too funny!

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

project runway is in Paris! Angela finally got kicked off! yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home