Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Snakes on a Plane!

I'm in an internet cafe now, which only costs 75 euro cents per half hour. I have about nine minutes left, but I have to upload at least one picture. This goes out to T-doggy:
Serpents! Dans l'avion! Oh, it seems as if the French too are swept away by Samuel L. Jackson fever. I've seen these everywhere. It doesn't premiere in theatres here until tomorrow, so I feel like I have the hip edge. I have to work at not spoiling the ending for anyone. I wish this would have been our in-flight movie.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I feel like a horrible freind. I didnt even know whne you you leaving ;_; Now whos gonna play gin with me? lol You gona have to e-mail me every now and then. did you see snakes on a plane yet? I love the music video at the end. BTW Carmike is super gay they are forcing everyone to work 3 shifts a week. Ok well have fun in frace and dont forget to write.
That awsome dude,
Biru

P.S.
My email address is cmpgk15@gmail.com

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to my new desktop background!

A new TV show premiered today called "Justice." It's not that great except that VICTOR GARBER is the star. It's like Jack Bristow for a full 60 minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home