Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Housing















So, to my definite surprise I received an email today listing my housing arrangements for the fall. Sweet! I did a handy Mapquest search on how far I'll be going every day, and it seems to be around five and a half miles from the actual city. Click on the useful picture to enlarge.

Good news with the placement, though. Apparently I will be living with a single mother (46 years old) with two children (14 + 19, yes!). I'm happy right away knowing that I don't have to put up with like, toddlers. It gets better though - she has two cats, a dog, and a freaking ferret! I don't even know what I would do with a ferret. Housing also deemed fit to inform me that she is an emergency room nurse and has a piano. Sounds awesome.

So here's the address:

Madame Luengo de la Cour
1291 Rue du Comte de Nice
34080 Montpellier

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd be living on la Rue de la Rue Rue Rue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home