Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Can't Stop at This Point

On my way to Gambetta the other day I caught sight of this mutant pigeon with a spiky bone projection out of the back of his head. Freaky.



‘Alaina, what new releases are out in French movie theaters?’ Oh, just Clerks II. ‘But Alaina, didn’t Clerks II come out last July? And didn’t you see it three times before you left? How is this still circulating?’ I don’t know.




Yee-haw for pictures that turn out well. About two hours after making that miserable post the other afternoon, the sun finally came out and I could leave the building, almost stepping on what I thought was a shell but really was a snail. Escargot. I had little time and it was still dripping and I really didn’t want to get my camera out of my backpack, but I’m glad I did. This made the Desktop Background Cut.


I started cleaning the bathroom today, hoping that Suzy doesn’t plan on showering for the next two days or so. I soaked all of my towels and hung them outside to dry, and I heard the landlady come out and she was all, ‘oh this is no good, there’s still spots on them. I’ll just have to do it myself’, muttery-like. Well hey landlady, how about next time you give us a washer and dryer and you’ll get spot-free towels, eh?

The fridge was not a happy place to clean. This here lettuce dates back to when the parentals visited the first week of April. Mmm. It was pretty soggy.



This fromage blanc looks pretty okay, right? I only bought it about three weeks ago, I’m sure it’s fine. Maybe I’ll have it for dessert tonight.



Blarrrgh! Nuh-uh! Yuck, yuck. There is this interesting pattern of mold on mold growing in there that was interesting to investigate.



I’ve been sitting in the kitchen for the past hour, and every so often I get a whiff of something that smells like mice pee. I’m starting to get concerned, first that it might be me and secondly that we may have mice in the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home