Friday, May 25, 2007

Nacho Day

Travis and I just spent a good long while trying random blogger names to see if they've been taken and woo doggie, there are some wacky people out there. What is so harsh is that most of the really funny URLs only have like, two or three posts from back in 2000 so you want to just hijack them for the name. I've been trying to think of a new blog name since this one is no longer appropriate as I'm neither studying nor in Montpellier. For some reason, I've been hung up on how funny 'nacho' is in the URL, like 'nachoblog'. What kills me are the ones like nachonacho who didn't ever post but are still hogging the name. The available ones that I like are "nachonachos.blogspot.com" and "nachoday.blogspot.com". How can you say them out loud and not giggle? Or, as Travis would put it, larchuckle. I just lost some brain cells.

After talking to Sam, I'm also entertaining "nachoponcho" because it's so funny to say, which is really my only criterion right now. Anyone else have clever ideas? I've been up forever so everything I find really hilarious now probably will be so unfunny tomorrow.

UPDATE: Argh! Nachoworld is another blogger casualty. Blast you Ignacio Milla! Ah, but "nachomacho" is still free, as is "muchonacho". Maybe I'm just hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home